When You Think Of Minerals,
what is the first thing that comes to mind
. . . minerals in the earth or minerals in your food?
Answer: Both and Neither. Trace minerals must exist in the soil in which the plants (your food) grow.
If these essential trace minerals are not in the soil, they cannot be in the plants that are growing in it – or in the vegetables and fruit you consume.
When your body is lacking these essential trace mineral elements:
- Your body misfires – so you feel rundown and tired.
- Vulnerable for injury from environmental pollutants.
- Impact your ability to work and learn.
- Vulnerable to the effects of toxic minerals.
Trace Mineral Deficiency is Common!
Trace mineral deficiencies usually occur because one or more trace minerals may be lacking in the soil in which the food plant was grown.
There are 2 causes of trace mineral deficiencies:
1. Commercial farming practices.
2. Dietary choices. Eating processed food or not being able to consume 5 – 7 servings of vegetables – everyday – are at the core of the deficiencies.
IMPORTANT: Chronic under-consumption of trace minerals is of great concern because the specific symptoms of a trace mineral deficiency are not profound or as well known – and often overlooked – but critically important! You can either get them from vegetables and fruit or from a supplement.
Colloidal, Trace Minerals Are The Currency of Life
It’s impossible to underestimate
the importance of trace minerals for the human body.
- Minerals are involved in virtually every function that sustains your life.
- Minerals are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health.
- Minerals help your body grow, develop, and stay healthy.
- The body uses minerals to perform an untold number of different functions — from building strong bones to transmitting nerve impulses.
- Some minerals are even used to make hormones, maintain heartbeat and muscle strength.
The 2 kinds of minerals your body requires are: macro minerals and trace minerals.
- Macro means “large” in Greek. Your body needs larger amounts of macro minerals than trace minerals. The macro mineral group is made up of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride, and sulfur. Researchers have established a Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) for this classification of minerals.
- A trace of something means that there is only a little of it. Though your body needs trace minerals, it needs just a tiny bit of each one. Scientists aren’t even sure how much of these minerals you need each day. But, they are certain that you need them!
Your Body Needs Balanced Macro Minerals and Trace Minerals
Balance is important to all areas of nutrition. It is critically important when it comes to minerals and trace minerals: There are 92 elements found in nature and an additional 22 theoretical and/or observed elements, all of which may play a role, known or undiscovered, in human health.
Keeping levels of minerals in balance in every tissue, fluid, cell and organ in the human body may be the key to maintaining efficient function that, by default promotes health.
NOTE: In agriculture, for example, the role for trace mineral nutrients in maintaining the health and vitality of livestock, poultry and household pets is well documented and universally accepted. Trace minerals are considered essential and are regularly added to their feed because much of the grazing pasture and cropland on which the hay and grain are grown is missing one or more these essential trace minerals.
Macro and Trace Minerals Produce Balanced Electrolytes
The body is an intricate circuit board of electric charges and impulses. Every second, of every day, your body relies on trace minerals to conduct and generate billions of tiny electrical impulses.
- Without these impulses, not a single muscle, including your heart, would be able to function.
- Your brain would not function
- Cells would not be able to balance water pressure and absorb nutrients.
In fact, many vital body processes
… depend on the movement of substances across cell membranes – supported by trace minerals.
- Trace minerals also have the power to maintain and even promote the pH balance in your body. It’s important to keep your body’s acid base balance because an acidic body is a breeding ground for disease. Ionic trace minerals, like NUPRO Colloidal Minerals can be helpful!
- Trace minerals condition the body to more readily absorb other nutrients.
- Trace minerals have the capacity to help renew and energize your body’s entire electrical system to promote energy and generally feel better.
- Recent research indicates that minerals may play a significant role against a variety of degenerative diseases and conditions.
Estimates are: 90% of Americans suffer mineral imbalance or deficiency.
The chemical and electrical processes that are occurring within your body at every moment can only function correctly if the proper balance of macro and trace minerals is continually being supplied to your system.
NOTE: Supplementing your diet with « liquid trace minerals » should be your #1 priority!
The Power of Trace Mineral Supplements
Balance is the Key. The intricate balance of every mineral and trace element is beneficial to the human body. The fact that the macro and trace minerals are in proportion and balanced is the key.
If you are deficient in minerals, … you will feel the difference quickly after taking a trace mineral supplement.
Once you have experienced a mineral balanced body, performing at optimum efficiency, you will make a habit of constantly replenishing your body with minerals and trace minerals either through consuming abundant quantities of vegetables grown in pristine soil or the use an ionic, colloidal trace mineral supplement like « NUPRO Colloidal Trace Minerals ».
To change the way things are, you must 1st change the things you do.
Everyone will have a gap in their diet, so don’t despair if you can’t eat everything you need to become and stay healthy. Simply fill the gap in your diet with a well designed « liquid mineral supplement ».
Remember, it is not what you do occasionally that damages your health it is what you do everyday that strengthens your health, so …
- Eat whole foods
- Drink clean water
- Use a professional grade trace mineral supplement to support your healthy body.