Stop Joint Pain in 24 Hours!
Secret Cancer Cure Revealed!
Diabetes, Weight, E.D., Gas, Constipation …
Does the number of radio, TV and print ads about all the different medicines, treatments and natural products seem to be growing?
Those ads really seem to “zero in” on the health issues that are troubling people. The scientific evidence and testimonials about the effectiveness of each particular medicinal or natural product seems to be very impressive, too!
There are ads covering: Joint pain, Indigestion, IBS, Arthritis, Diabetes, Cancer Treatment, Menopause, Erectile Dysfunction, constipation, heart disease & high blood pressure, lungs, skin, constipation – oh man!
Who could have imagined – just a few years ago – that a couple of pills could do so much?
One person did – P.T. Barnum! He said:
“Advertising is to a genuine article what manure is to land, – it largely increases the product.”
P.T. Barnum, The Humbugs of the World.
Call me suspicious about all these ads and reports.
- The growth of all these new products matches the growth of “new” diseases that they allegedly cure.
- Most of those new afflictions are categorized as chronic disorders for which traditional medicine offers no cure – only management plans.
Consider these 4 things the next time you hear or read an advertisement, or report, promising you a quick fix for your health issue:
- Medicine – Chemical substances meant for use in the treatment or management of a disease or medical diagnosis.
- Supplement – Something that completes or enhances something else when added to it.
- Chronic Disease – According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “ (1) about half of all adults—117 million people—have at least 1 chronic health condition that cannot be cured. (2) 1 of 4 adults (25%) has 2 or more chronic health conditions … ” (3) They are long-lasting conditions that can be controlled – but not cured.
- Many chronic diseases are preventable and are linked to lifestyle choices – that are within your own hands to change.
Does that mean you have to become a “Granola”?
There is lots of self-help advice that says you do – I don’t believe them either.
Staying or becoming healthy – if you’re not – boils down to 2 things:
Moderation in 3 areas of your life.
Of course, diet plays a significant role in your overall well-being – but, if you remember the definition of a supplement, balancing your diet is pretty easy.
In fact, what you choose to eat, drink, inhale and rub on yourself controls how well your body works – which, in the final analysis is the definition of healthy. Learn more …
Regarding exercise and stress – give yourself a break from all the extremes.
Here’s the truth:
- You’ll never be the strongest, fastest or toughest creature on earth.
- Most of the: super-employee, super-mom, dad, wife or husband goals you’ve set are mountains – of your own making – that are really molehills. Learn more …
The next time you hear or read about another of these new miracles,
. . . remember another P.T.Barnum saying:
“There’s a sucker born every day.“
Write this Down So You'll Remember
Supplements do 2 things:
- Fill Gaps in Your Diet
- Refill the Nutrition that Supports the Structures & Functions of Your Body
So Your Body Can Protect, Rebuild and Heal Itself!
Achieve Your Health Objectives With NUPRO Professional-grade,
Holistic, Nutraceutical Supplements & Natural Health Remedies
If you want help with all of this, a Certified Natural Health Consultant can help you.
They help people
- Uncover the habits that are producing physical decline, sickness and disease.
- Discover practical, logical ways to help you achieve health and healing
- Using holistic methods, lifestyle tactics and natural remedies.
- Learn more …