Indigestion, Gas, Bloating and Other Digestive Issues Put 80 Million People’s Health at Risk
Gas, bloating, indigestion, poor digestion, constipation and/or diarrhea are things most people would rather not think or talk about.
People choose to suffer the consequences of neglecting poor digestion – quietly. Too bad, too – doing nothing only compounds the situation.
More than 80 million Americans are paying the price with gas, bloating, indigestion, digestive issues and other failures along the digestive tract.
How Digestion Works
Your digestive tract converts the food you eat into nutrition to sustain the body and much of the immunity that protects you from illness and disease.
Digestion is fully dependent on the interplay of: enzymes (both from your food and digestive enzymes produced by the body), stomach acids and microbes. Click here to learn more about how your body works »
Dr. Edward Howell identifies 3 types of enzymes (Enzyme Nutrition, Avery Publishing, WaWe NJ., 1985):
- Metabolic Enzymes: We are completely dependent on these metabolic enzymes for virtually every body function: energy, alertness, memory, thought and hundreds of other activities are totally dependent on enzymes.
- Digestive Enzymes: “Organs, in the body, secrete digestive enzymes to break down the food we eat, but many of these enzymes are damaged or excreted during the process of digestion, absorption and elimination and are not recycled.”
- Food Enzymes: (which exist in raw, unprocessed, uncooked food.) We depend on food enzymes to replace these damaged and lost metabolic and digestive enzymes.
- IMPORTANT: Enzymes, while very powerful, are fragile. Cooking and processing foods destroys the raw food enzymes.
Dr. Howell Calls Enzymes “The Currency of Life”
Dr. Howell continues: “Enzymes are protein molecules that catalyze chemical reactions. All living things depend on the swift completion of thousands of biochemical, enzyme reactions every hour.”
Dr. Howell concludes: “ … a diet composed of cooked and processed food, in which the natural enzymes are destroyed, leads to enzymes insufficiency and stresses the organs which secrete enzymes. A lifetime of eating “dead foods” is a contributing factor …” in the decline from radiant health.
Gas, bloating, indigestion and other digestion conditions are enzyme issues.
There are only 2 ways for you to maintain your vital levels of enzymes:
- Eat mostly raw, uncooked food
- Take an enzymes supplement
So, if your diet consists of cooked, packaged, processed and preserved foods, Dr. Howell advocates supplementing your diet with a professional-grade enzymes health supplement.
Professional Grade Enzyme Complex
Many people who suffer with gas, bloating, indigestion and other digestion issues choose NUPRO’s professional-grade enzyme complex to help address the body’s ability to digest food. Click here order your enzyme supplements or for more information »