What is a Nutraceutical Supplement?
Nutraceutical supplements are advanced, 21st century dietary supplements – featuring scientifically proven, or historically used, combinations of natural ingredients that benefit human health.
Nutraceutical is more than just a name.
The term originated in a trade journal, Pharmaceutical Executive, in the mid-90s.
Nutraceutical Supplements are a Combination of Art and Science
Naturaceutical supplements are:
“… combinations of natural ingredients: vitamins, minerals and herbs, that scientific research and historical uses have shown to be beneficial for human health.”
The art for formulating nutraceutical supplements is:
… combining the natural ingredients – in just the right way.
The science is testing:
- Verify the ingredient before starting
- Quality control during the process of encapsulation of the formula
- Verify safety, efficacy and shelf life after bottling the formula
- NOTE: Creating Professional grade nutraceutical supplements adds another layer of: potency, performance and stability to art and the scientific process to meet the exacting demands of their users.
Nutraceutical Supplements or Prescription and/or Drug Store Medications
a supplement is: something that compensates for a deficiency or constitutes an addition.
Prescriptions (including drug-store medicine) and nutraceuticals – are both supplements according to Webster’s definition.”
The distinction between medications and natural supplements – while it may sound like splitting hairs – are worlds apart.
… a reactive approach for overcoming injury & infection.
… a proactive approach for promoting and maintaining health.
About natural supplements
Almost from the beginning of time …
Local herbs were collected and used by people, for various reasons. While most people, over the eons, understood the local plants, ultimately the collection of knowledge for the use of local herbs to promote and maintain health was centralized with one person and passed on from generation to generation.
They are the bottles of pills that contain a dried or prepared natural herb, mineral or other substances that have a history of use for a particular purpose.
While most of the old fashioned dietary supplements are natural
… there are risks when you are using several different kinds of the old fashioned supplements at the same time:
Taking too much
Taking too little
Mixing the wrong types
Mixing the wrong amounts
4 Reasons to Choose Professional-grade Nutraceutical Supplements
- 21st Century nutraceutical supplements are combinations of natural ingredients that scientific evidence, or documented historical use, have shown to be beneficial to human health.
- This synergistic affect – one natural ingredient helping another – produces an economy of scale that helps the nutraceutical supplement produce a outcome that is greater than the sum of the parts.
- 1 or 2 well-crafted 21st Century nutraceutical supplements can take the place of a shelf full of old-fashioned dietary supplements.
- No Guessing
- NO worries about taking too much, too little or mixing wrong things from the countless bottles of the old-fashioned supplements you could be taking
Affordable • Effective • Worry-free • Professional-grade Nutraceutical Supplements
NUPRO Nutraceutical Products Company has been leading the way for more than 20 years. Learn more »
NUPRO offers you – and professionals: one-of-a-kind professional-grade nutraceutical formulations, natural nutraceutical systems for specific need and health programs to support the health and well-being of people around-the-world.
Advance beyond old fashioned vitamins
… into the world of 21st Century Holistic Nutraceutical Supplements™
- All NUPRO Supplements
- NUPRO offers worry-free professional-grade nutraceutical supplements »
- NUPRO natural remedies
- NUPRO offers holistic, natural remedies for specific needs. »
- Radiant Health Club at NUPRO helps people demystify choosing and using supplements »