Symphony herbal aloe vera juice
Nature’s Medicine Chest
Contents: 1 Quart
Nature’s Medicine Chest
Symphony™ Herbal Aloe Vera incorporates the bounty of cold pressed, whole leaf Aloe Vera juice with six herbs specially chosen to support the immune system and to compliment and magnify the formidable characteristics of this very special Aloe Vera.
Whole Leaf, Cold Processed Aloe Vera Juice seems to have an endless array of health benefits.
That’s why some people call it
“Nature’s Medicine Chest”.
Researchers have noted an adaptogenic quality as well.
- When other natural ingredients are mixed with the juice from the Aloe Vera plant, the result is a product with the qualities both Aloe Vera and the combined natural ingredients.
- Plus, in some cases, the benefits of the other natural ingredients may be magnified when combined with the juice.
The Gold Standard of Dietary Supplements
Symphony™ Herbal Aloe Vera juice
The herbs contained in Symphony™ are:
- Pau d’ Arco: is derived from the bark of a tree native to South America. Preparations derived from the bark have been traditionally used to address bacterial, fungal, viral infections, and . . .*
- Red Clover: is a perennial herb traditionally used to treat skin disorders and . . . *
- Echinacea: Extracts of Echinacea derived from the root and aerial parts of the plant are widely used in Europe and USA to treat common cold. Several large scale randomized controlled trials . . . *
- Chamomile: Derived from the flower. Chamomile is widely used in teas for its relaxing effect. Recent studies indicate . . . *
- Astragalus: Derived from the root of the plant, this product is primarily used for its immune stimulating properties . . . *
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa): Animal and in vitro data exist in immunostimulant, inflammation, antiviral studies and more. Human studies are lacking, and further research is needed but, . . .*
Serving Size: 1 fluid ounce (1 capful)
Servings Per Container: 32
….. Amount Per Serving ….. % Daily Value
Calories ….. 2.5 Calories from fat ….. 0
Total Fat ….. 0 ….. 0%*
Total Carbohydrates ….. 5 mg ….. 2%*
Sodium ….. 10.8 mg ….. <1%*
Potassium ….. 200 mg ….. <1%*
Proprietary Blend †
Aloe Vera Juice (whole leaf), Pau d’Arco (bark), Red Clover (flower), Echinacea (root), Chamomile (herb), Astragalus (root), Cat’s Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa (root))
* Persent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Sodium Benzoate .1% (to protect freshness), Potassium Sorbate (to protect freshness)
Suggested Use: drink 1 ounce (capful) AM or as directed by a Health Professional. Best if taken without mixing. Symphony can be mixed with 2- 4 ounces of water or other liquids to accommodate taste.