ProPara Parasite Management – supplement
Eliminating Parasites Naturally
ProPara™ Parasite Management
… is a carefully crafted, one of a kind, NUPRO nutraceutical supplement formulated to support the body’s natural process for eliminating parasites.
to a lesser or greater extent.
It isn’t a question of whether you have parasites,
the real question is how many.
Humans may host 100′s of different types of parasitic organisms.
Parasites are not limited by socioeconomic boundaries and are found in all climates.
increased mobility, international air travel, immigration and Armed Forces personnel, returning home, increase the likelihood of a parasitic condition from international sources, too.
Parasites may do any or all of six things:
- Cause physical damage to the body by perforating the intestines, the circulatory system, the lungs, the liver, other organs and tissue essentially making Swiss cheese of them.
- Weaken, damage or block certain organs.
- Lump together into a tumor-like mass. Parasites may exist in the brain, heart, lungs and other organs.
- Rob the host of nutrients, taking a portion of the nutrients on which the host depends.
- Poison the host with their wastes. In the best case, the host does double duty disposing of its waste and that of the parasites. Worse, when the host has difficulty disposing of the parasite’s wastes, a poisoning occurs called verminous intoxication.
- Fool the host into believing the parasite is part of the its body – which allows the parasitic population(s) to grow unaffected by any of the body’s normal defense mechanisms.
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, orally, adults, two capsules with a full glass of water in the morning for 30 days, or as directed by a health professional. Repeat each spring and each fall for maximum benefit.
Amount Per Serving ….. % ….. DV
as Calcium Carbonate ….. 120mg ….. 12%
Proprietary Blend ….. 1600mg ….. *
Black Walnut (hull), Black mineral blend, Wormwood (aerial part), Cat’s Claw (bark), Clove (fruit), Gentian (root), Olive concentrate (leaf), Oregon grape (root), Parsley (leaf), Pau d’Arco (bark), Thyme (leaf), Balsam-of-Peru tree (resin), Grapefruit concentrate (seed), Velvet bean (seed), Grape concentrate (seed)
Other Ingredients: Croscarmellosed Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Modified cellulose, Silica
Stop Kidding Yourself,
… Just Get Rid of Them!